Message Archive for athletic-boosters

LAHS Athletic Boosters Christmas Tree Lot Fundraiser

Sent: Sat Nov 21, 2020 • 9:56 AM PST
From: Valerie Cairns via athletic-boosters

LAHS Athletic Boosters Christmas Tree Lot Fundraiser

Greetings Athletic Boosters,

Winter is almost here – which means it’s time for the Annual LAHS Athletic Boosters Christmas Tree Lot!   This is one of the largest Athletic Boosters fundraisers each year which raises critical funds for our teams to purchase uniforms, equipment, and much more for our athletes across all sports.

Volunteers are essential – your help is how the Tree Lot is staffed each day.  Please use the link below to sign up – both athletes and parents – to staff a shift – or multiple shifts is even better!!

Athlete and Parent Volunteers - Sign Up HERE!!!

If selling trees isn’t your skill set – we need fliers posted ASAP as well an onsite photography for a few early days of the sale.

Students – your volunteer hours also count towards NHS hours, Health Class hours, and creates volunteer experience for college essays and future jobs.

Your team can earn bonus dollars for volunteering as follows:

$300 each for the top 3 teams with the most hours worked

$300 each for the top 3 teams with the highest percentage of hours / team members (excluding winners above)

$200 for crossing the 50% mark of hours / team members – a team can earn this even if they earn one of the top 3 prizes above

Teams can earn up to $500 for volunteering for the tree lot.  Let’s have some healthy competition motivate everyone to volunteer for many slots!

Your help in making this a fundraising success is much appreciated.  Thanks in advance for volunteering!!

Angela and Valerie
Athletic Boosters Co-Presidents