Message Archive for athletic-boosters

LAHS Christmas Tree Lot

Sent: Sat Nov 28, 2020 • 2:28 PM PST
From: Valerie Cairns via athletic-boosters

LAHS Christmas Tree Lot

Greetings Athletic Boosters,

 Our Tree lot opened yesterday! It’s full of beautiful trees and it in full swing.

 We still have some open shifts - as early as this weekend!  Your help is how the Tree Lot is staffed each day.  Please use the link below to sign up – both athletes and parents – to staff a shift – or multiple shifts is even better!!

Athlete and Parent Volunteers - Sign Up HERE!!!

Your help in making this a fundraising success is much appreciated.  Thanks in advance for volunteering!!

Angela and Valerie
Athletic Boosters Co-Presidents