Message Archive for athletic-boosters

Re: Athletic Boosters Golf Tournament Survey

Sent: Mon Jan 25, 2021 • 9:47 PM PST
From: Angela Player

Re: Athletic Boosters Golf Tournament Survey
Athletic Booster Families:

One more quick message this week coming to you on behalf of Andrew Reilly and "SALT":

This Friday, January 29th, at 4pm, the Student-Athlete Leadership Team will be holding a student only webinar and Q&A session. This event is designed for freshmen who are interested in sports to learn more about what being a Los Altos student-athlete is like, as well as ask any questions they may have about sports at LAHS. The event will be led by current student-athletes. The link to join the webinar will be posted on the athletics website before Friday. Here is the link to the athletics page: https://lahs.mvla.net/Athletics/index.html

Please let your freshmen know. Thank you!