Message Archive for class-2022

Freestyle Academy - We believe passion drives success.

Sent: Fri Jan 22, 2021 • 6:04 PM PST
From: Florendo, Leo

Freestyle Academy - We believe passion drives success.
At Freestyle Academy, a program for only MVLA Juniors and Seniors, we believe passion drives success. We also believe 21st Century communication skills with and without technology are necessary for success in any workplace, organization or institution.

We believe that school should be a fun and rewarding place to learn these skills.

In essence, Freestyle Academy provides students a unique, relevant and challenging, but fun opportunity to find or enhance an artistic/technical passion and develop their communication skills that are applicable to most any field of study or work.
Here's what you get to use at Freestyle
FreestyleEquipment.jpg
Thank you,
Freestyle Academy Staff

The elist manager approves all messages, including messages from Freestyle Academy, prior to being sent out.
Freestyle Academy is part of the MVLA Union High School District – see https://freestyleacademy.rocks/about. Students at LAHS and MVHS are also students at Freestyle Academy. This message is sent to student/parent elists provided by the district to celebrate their accomplishments just like any other program within the district. Freestyle Academy is NOT an external school spamming these elists.