Message Archive for class-2022

Freestyle Academy - Online Q&A Session Wed 2/10

Sent: Sun Feb 7, 2021 • 2:06 PM PST
From: Florendo, Leo

Freestyle Academy - Online Q&A Session Wed 2/10
Online Q & A Session with all Freestyle Staff
Wed 2/10/21 2:00 - 2:45 PM

why should you join freestyle?.jpg

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

~Albert Schweitzer

Freestyle Academy is waiting for you to come and discover/develop your success, passion, and happiness through Digital Film, Photography, Graphic Design, Illustration, 2D and 3D Animation, Motion Graphics, Web Production, Music Recording and Production, and/or Audio Engineering. No experience necessary. Interested MVLA Juniors and Sophomores can apply online now at https://freestyleacademy.rocks - deadline is Friday 2/12/21.

You could just consume what others create. Or, at Freestyle Academy, you could passionately PRODUCE what others will consume. Join us to do what you love and love what you do. Give yourself more of a chance to find success and happiness by exploring and discovering/developing your passion in the Digital Media Arts at Freestyle Academy.

More info

Joining Freestyle was the best decision I've ever made for myself academically. Freestyle's environment really helped me remember why I enjoyed school so much. Freestyle introduced me to so many new people with like minded interests and I really found my community here. I'm so so so happy that I got to participate in such a unique and fun program where people genuinely care about the work they produce.

~Freestyle Class of 2019 student

Thank you,
Freestyle Academy Staff

The elist manager approves all messages, including messages from Freestyle Academy, prior to being sent out.
Freestyle Academy is part of the MVLA Union High School District – see https://freestyleacademy.rocks/about. Students at LAHS and MVHS are also students at Freestyle Academy. This message is sent to student/parent elists provided by the district to celebrate their accomplishments just like any other program within the district. Freestyle Academy is NOT an external school spamming these elists.