Message Archive for class-2022

UC & CSU Applications ---> Resources

Sent: Tue Nov 2, 2021 • 11:43 AM PDT
From: Duran, Laura

UC & CSU Applications ---> Resources
Seniors, are you applying to the University of California (UC)? Or any of the California State Universities (CSU)?

  • Submit your completed application between Nov. 1- Nov. 30.
  • Our last day of school before Thanksgiving Break is Nov. 19. There are only two school days after the Nov. break to submit your UC/CSU application.

Create your UC and or CSU accounts, start entering your academic history now, so that you have plenty of time to ask us questions.

Come to P-15 for help. We can't emphasize the importance of starting now and submitting before the deadline.

Paying for College Info ----> Don't forget to submit your financial aid application!

Here are some UC hosted events and resources for your reference:

Hello Student,

The UC application submission period is open. You can submit your UC application from November 1-30, 2021. Don't rush, make sure you are confident about all the information shared in your application before pushing submit. We know this might be a little stressful, so we are here to help.

Join UCSB admissions for one of our virtual UC Application or UC Personal Insight Questions workshops hosted in November. We also are hosting open chats for you to drop in and ask for help with the UC application, register here

The whole admissions team is here to help you. Find your admissions counselor and call or email them with your questions. Don't be shy!
Don't have time to join a live chat or virtual workshop? Check out our UC Application Tutorial & pre-recorded workshops on our YouTube channel, UCSB4me to learn more about each section of the UC application and hear valuable tips and tricks to help you best represent yourself.

Cuca Acosta
Associate Director, Admissions

UCSB4me@xxxxxxxxxxx

(805) 893-2881

fbtwingoogle
1210 Cheadle Hall, Santa Barbara, CA 93106
ucsb4me@xxxxxxxxxxx
And offerings from UC-Merced:
Tuesday, Nov. 2 | 4 to 6 p.m. PDT
UC Application Advising Session
Online (via Zoom)

Prospective applicants are invited to join a group advising session and meet one-on-one with an Admissions Advisor. They can ask questions about admission requirements, the UC application, and more!
Nov. 2 Session Registration
Wednesday, Nov. 3 | 7 to 8 p.m. PDT
Navigating the Personal Insight Questions
Online (via Zoom)

The UC Merced Admissions team will offer tips for students on how to best present themselves while completing the required Personal Insight Questions on the University of California application.
Nov. 3 Webinar Registration

--

Ms. Laura Duran (she/her/hers)

College & Career Coordinator | Los Altos HS

Site: LAHS CCC

Email: laura.duran (at) MVLA

Phone: (650) 960-8811 ex.2128

CEEB: 051510