Message Archive for hockey

Saturday - end of season

Sent: Thu May 6, 2021 • 3:05 PM PDT
From: Stephanie Deck via hockey

Saturday - end of season

We are looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday. Please make sure you’ve updated the rsvp sheet to ensure we know how many people to expect, keeping in mind the number restrictions set out in my last email. I’ll attach another link, it’s the last tab in the spreadsheet.

Our address is 24139 Summerhill Ave, Los Altos from 2pm.

Parking is restricted along Summerhill. You’re welcome to use our circular driveway out the front and as long as your car doesn’t obstruct the shared long driveway beside our house we can also fit 2 or 3 cars facing our garage doors but please pull up as close as you can. There’s also space in the street before our house on Young Court, or further up Summerhill on Valley View Drive.

I’m sure I don’t need to add this but everyone must also wear a mask.

Thanks
Stephanie Deck
(650) 405-9650