Message Archive for hockey

LAHS Field Hockey: Updates on Summer Training

Sent: Mon Jun 28, 2021 • 9:52 PM PDT
From: Maggie Evans

LAHS Field Hockey: Updates on Summer Training
Hello All!

As we quickly approach July, We just wanted to send out a quick email with some updates and one quick task we're asking the athletes to complete.

1) Please! Everyone fill out this google form. It is just a quick, informal, survey to guage numbers for our remaining sessions.  By checking a date you're not committing to attend, but knowing if our numbers are 5 or 25 over the next few weeks will really help us plan practices! Please fill this out as soon as you're able, preferably before the end of the week.

2) No workout session on Monday July 5th! Please do a workout on your own.

3) We expect everyone to come to the first day of tryouts ready to jump in and rock the workouts.  It is incredibly important that everyone trying out for the team is working on their fitness at least 4 times a week, with several of those sessions being outside!  In past seasons we've been able to hold our own in our incredibly competitive league because our players were able to run longer and harder on the field than an opposing team. So get out there and run and do some plyos!

As always, please let us know if you have any questions, and keep an eye out for a future email with information about tryouts!

Coach Maggie