Message Archive for hockey

LAHS Field Hockey: No session tomorrow (7/12)

Sent: Sun Jul 11, 2021 • 9:41 PM PDT
From: Maggie Evans

LAHS Field Hockey: No session tomorrow (7/12)
Hey All,

Unfortunately we have to cancel our workout for tomorrow, July 12th.  Sorry for the late notice.  However I have provided a workout to do individually at the end of this email! We have less than one month until the start of tryouts, so it is time to start ramping up.

We will still have our regular Tuesday and Wednesday sessions this week, so I'll see you then!

As always, if you have any questions please let me know.

Coach Maggie

Workout: 7/12
WOD, For time ( complete the entire workout as quickly as possible)

5 Rounds

  • 5 burpees
  • 10 Box jumps (if nowhere to safely jump, step ups with a knee thrust 10 each leg)
  • 15 push ups
  • 20 squats
  • 25 lunges (each leg)

ABS