Message Archive for hockey

LA Athletic Phsicals - 7/31/21 - need volunteers!

Sent: Mon Jul 19, 2021 • 6:00 PM PDT
From: Mary Donahue

LA Athletic Phsicals - 7/31/21 - need volunteers!
HI All-

Here is a message from our Athletic Director, Michelle Noeth, re: school athletic physicals available later this month.

Remember you have to have a valid physical in place BEFORE you can begin to practice on August 6th,

The AD is also looking for parent volunteers - esp doctors, PTs or other medical professionals to help with the physical date.

PLEASE RESPOND DIRECTLY TO MRS NOETH IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN HELPING OUT -  michelle.noeth (at) MVLA

--
Go Eagles!
Coach Mary

Mary Donahue
Head Coach, Los Altos HS Field Hockey
Program Director, SJ Fly Field Hockey Club
408-718-9287

Good Afternoon,

I hope all is going well. We have exciting news. Now that things have opened up more we were given the go ahead and permission to hold physicals for our Student athletes. We are anticipating some normalcy to start off this upcoming school year. We need your help to make this happen. Since we have not done this in over a year a lot of our athletes have not had this opportunity and we want to bring this back.

ATHLETE PHYSICAL