Message Archive for hockey

LAHS Field Hockey: Week of 8/16

Sent: Mon Aug 16, 2021 • 10:02 PM PDT
From: Maggie Evans

LAHS Field Hockey: Week of 8/16
Hello All,

Welcome to another wonderful week of field hockey! We have officially set rosters.  The varsity roster was posted in Ms Noeth's office window this morning, and the JV roster will be posted tomorrow, around brunch.

If you are a Freshman, Junior, or new player this year you MUST complete a concussion baseline test with our athletic trainer Lucas tomorrow at 4:30 PM. Baseline test will be over zoom again this year, I've copied the invite to the bottom of this email. Your priority should be completing this test, if you're late because you're doing the test (and you will be) that is excused. If you have any questions, please let me know and I'll either answer them or forward them to Lucas.

Lots more info coming soon, keep an eye out for those emails.

Coach Maggie

Lucas Okuma is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://mvla-net.zoom.us/j/9348241448

Meeting ID: 934 824 1448
One tap mobile