Message Archive for hockey

LAHS Field Hockey: Team Meeting 8/19

Sent: Tue Aug 17, 2021 • 10:24 PM PDT
From: Maggie Evans

LAHS Field Hockey: Team Meeting 8/19
Hello LAHS Field Hockey!

Now that we've set rosters, it is time for our beginning of the season team meeting.  We've decided to have this year's meeting over zoom.  The invite will be at the bottom of this email. Due to our (the coaches') schedules the meeting will be at 8:15 PM this Thursday, August 19.  In order to make sure that all players have time to get home and grab a bite to eat before we start, practice will end at 7:30 on Thursday.

We require that both the athlete and an adult that belongs to them be present at the meeting. If you're unable to attend, please respond to this email ASAP so that when we take attendance we're already aware.

We'll be covering team expectations, needed gear, some exciting events happening this season, and a lot more so it's important that everyone be there.

Coach Maggie

Maggie Evans is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: LA FH Team Meeting
Time: Aug 19, 2021 08:15 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kSppQ0znB