Message Archive for hockey

Re: LA FH: follow-up from parent meeting, fees and transportation - action needed

Sent: Fri Aug 27, 2021 • 2:41 PM PDT
From: Mary Donahue

Re: LA FH: follow-up from parent meeting, fees and transportation - action needed
HI All-

Just an update on today's practice. Due to poor air quality, we are going to do only a walk-through on the field with both teams (literally standing, listening to me yelling instructions and walking to new positions). This will be a shorter practice. We should be done by 4:45pm.

Varsity families - please check your emails tomorrow morning, if possible. If we need to cancel or modify tomorrow morning's practice, then I will send out an email and have the seniors text out a notification to all varsity players.