Message Archive for hockey

LAHS Field Hockey: Week of August 30

Sent: Sun Aug 29, 2021 • 3:22 PM PDT
From: Maggie Evans

LAHS Field Hockey: Week of August 30
Hello Everyone!

We have a webstore! Our amazing varsity team parent Stephanie Deck put together a team store for us on Squad Locker. Here's a note from her:
Dear Parents

Our store is now open. Currently you cannot view any items that are out of stock. I am trying to have this fixed but until then you might just need to check back every few days if there are items missing. Mainly racer back and sleeveless performance tops sell out fast but they restock quickly. There should be at least 8 to choose from when in stock. Hoping to fix this so you can at least see what the full range is.

There are several logos available but some items cannot be printed with a full size logo across the chest, if when logos are selected they only appear on one corner of the item you've selected this is why. I've included as many items as I can with the help of Holly to ensure there are enough 'teenager approved' items to choose from that can be printed in large fonts, hoodies in particular. Obviously we haven't forgotten baby and infant clothes for our favorite little human (looking at you Maggie!). There are also mens size tshirts and hoodies.

There are logos of all sizes. Please be sure it's what you want if you choose the smallest. I have bought a few items so when they arrive I will post photos so we can see how they look. Squadlocker has assured me that they wont print anything that they think will look too small.

All profit goes to LAHS Field Hockey. Please also note this is a store we have not used before but selected so it can remain open all year. Currently other stores only stay open for 2 weeks at a time but I'd like ours to be available to future players so the next team parent can easily manage what has been set up. So please text or email me if you have any problems.
Happy shopping!

Thanks
Stephanie Deck

Tomorrow, August 30th is make up baseline concussion testing.  If you are new to the program, or a junior, and had technical difficulties or missed the original testing date, you must complete the baseline test at 6 PM tomorrow.  I've put the zoom invite at the bottom of this email.  If you need to attend this make up time please text me (Coach Maggie) before practice starts tomorrow afternoon.

Wednesday, September 1st is our first home game against Gilroy High School! Varsity plays at 4 PM and JV plays at 5:15.  We need volunteers to take care of timing, scoring and snacks! Please sign up here for any games you're available to help!

Thursday September 2nd the football team has a home game, so our practice will be a different format from our usual Thursday practices. Start times and details tbd.

Also just a quick reminder that starting this week our practice times have changed in order to give our athletes more time to complete their school work. All changes are in the google doc.

As always please reach out with any questions,

Coach Maggie
******************

Lucas Okuma is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://mvla-net.zoom.us/j/9348241448

Meeting ID: 934 824 1448
One tap mobile