Message Archive for hockey

Re: Pics from field hockey senior day & JV game

Sent: Wed Sep 1, 2021 • 2:23 PM PDT
From: Noeth, Michelle

Re: Pics from field hockey senior day & JV game
Hi Bill,
I am reaching out now that Field Hockey has begun. I clicked on the links and there was no access. Is it possible to get access to the pictures. Anything helps. Thank you.

GO EAGLES!

Michelle Noeth
Athletic Director CAA | Los Altos High School
michelle.noeth (at) MVLA  | 650-960-8811 x 2023

Twitter- @losaltosath  |   Instagram- @losaltosathletics

EAGLE PRIDE VISIT OUR Spirit wear store

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email may contain material that is confidential work product and/or privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please immediately reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error and delete all copies. This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §2510, et seq., and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message.
Thank you.