Message Archive for xcountry

Halloween & Gait analysis tomorrow

Sent: Wed Oct 30, 2019 • 9:15 PM PDT
From: Steph MacKenzie

Halloween & Gait analysis tomorrow
Happy Halloween!

Costumes are welcome at practice tomorrow so long as you can still run safely in them. We may even give house points for the best costumes!

Tomorrow Peter Holst will visit us to continue with the gait analysis of our athletes. If you would like to participate in this study and have not yet submitted the permission slip, please print it from the document at this link:

This is optional but highly recommended. Data collected will help us identify inefficiencies in your stride and factors which may lead to an increased risk of injury. If you have had injuries this season, it may help us spot areas of weakness so we can individualize your strength program.